Complete the SSL Certificate Request
In previous article, we learned how we can create a CSR request for our Exchange 2016 for SSL Certificate. Once we’ve the SSL certificate, follow the instructions mentioned below to complete the SSL certificate request.
- Login to Exchange Admin Center using Organization Management rights
- Navigate to Servers > Certificates. Select the Certificate Request and Click on “Complete Pending Request”
- In the pop up window, Enter the UNC path of the certificate and click Ok
- Once the certificate request is completed. Next Step is to assign the services to the SSL certificate.
- To assign the services, Select the SSL certificate and click on Edit and select the services under services tab and click Save.
Now, We’ve the public SSL certificate assigned to our services, next step is to verify exchange services are working as expected.