Setup Conditional Access for Office 365
Have you heard about the virtual Collab365 Global Conference 2017 that’s streaming online November 1st – 2nd?
Join me and 120 other speakers from around the world who will be bringing you the very latest content around SharePoint, Office 365, Flow, PowerApps, Azure, OneDrive for Business and of course the increasingly popular Microsoft Teams. The event is produced by the Collab365 Community and is entirely free to attend.
Places are limited to 5000 so be quick and register now.
During the conference I’d love you to watch my session which is called : ‘Setup Conditional Access for Office 365’
This session will focused on conditional access to Office 365 services to secure the corporate data access on mobile device. We will review the different options on how we can setup conditional access for Office 365 using Intune and how it will help protect sensitive information.
If you join me, you will learn:
- How to restrict data access from non-compliant devices
- Restrict the user ability to access corporate data without meeting the minimum security threshold
- Configure conditional access for Android and iOS devices
- IT Pro
Time (in UTC) :
- Thursday, November 2 2017 3:00 PM
How to attend :
- Register here.
- At the time listed above go here to watch my session. (you can also add me to your own personal planner from the agenda.
- Be ready to take notes!
Also published on Medium.